Types of Florida Animal Removal Services
How are the Pests Removed?
Once the nuisance animals have been identified, the proper steps will be taken to safely capture and remove them. If animals need to be removed from within your home or office building, our Florida technicians can identify the rodent’s entry points and recommend the necessary work to prevent future nuisance animal conflicts.
What Does Melbourne FL Wildlife Pro Provide for You, Our Customer?
- Trained nuisance wildlife control operators dedicated to solving pest animal and bee conflicts
- Fast response times for the greater [categories] area
- Control and removal of almost any pest or rodent you may encounter
- Safety for your home and family
- Solutions to provide long-term freedom from your specific animal or wasp problem
- Written estimates and warranties for all wildlife exclusion service in [categories], as well as all damage repair and insulation replacement work
- Licensed and fully insured experts for all animal removal services
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Noises In Walls or Attic
Bat and Bird Control
Property and Yard Services
Florida Dead Animal Removal
Is It Safe to Handle a Skunk with Bare Hands?
We all like to satisfy our winter needs for a warm, safe place with plenty of food in the pantry. But so do rodents and other animals. When these pests intrude on our property, it becomes a situation much like kicking out the unwelcome kid next door who is constantly coming over and staying past dinner, and insists on using everything in your house for his own purposes. There are three types of animals to watch out for as it gets colder out: rats, raccoons, and opossums.
The general types of these rodents that exist in your home can include the Norway rat, the roof (or black) rat and the house mouse. Roof rats usually stake out attics or cabinets and can climb quite well. Norway rats choose to live in the ground by digging burrows against foundations, tree trunks, and gardens. Their burrows can lead into crawl spaces and small openings around pipes which can enable them to inhabit your kitchens and bathrooms.
No matter the type of rat that lives in your home, you can be sure that it will be attracted to any food item you have in your pantry, especially high-quality food products such as meat and fresh grain. If you have pets, be extra cautious about foods being left out, because rats will smell and detect dog food that is sitting out.
Rats need one-half to one fluid ounce of water everyday when consuming dry foods. They have extremely sharp senses of taste, hearing, and smell. Once they are aware of what is within their reach and given their keen senses, rats will do anything to get to food or shelter. Overall, rats are able to enter a building through openings that are wider than half an inch across. Rats have a very short life span -- most die within a year. However, rats can breed rapidly, so even though they die off quickly, their young will survive them. Female rats produce five or six litters of about half a dozen to a dozen young each year.
Preventing Animal Pests
Here are some ways you can prevent those pesky raccoons and opossums from entering your property:
- Spray a non-chemical solution over the areas where these animals are prone to dig or consume food. This will leave a bad taste in their mouths and will discourage it from going to the same place to cause trouble.
- Use a non-drying glue when animals are climbing your bird feeder poles. Once the raccoon or opossum gets the glue from the pole on their paws, it will usually irritate them enough to discourage them from climbing the pole again.
- Implement a 24/7 motion detector near your fish pond. The motion detector will be able to detect the animal when it is in its range. The detector is non-chemical and will release a three-second spray of water to scare the pest away.
For raccoons and opossums who are already inhabiting your home, trapping with a bait (usually meat) is the most effective and viable way to get rid of them. However, you should only handle raccoons and opossums if you are an experienced handler. If you are not sure what to do, the best idea is to call an animal removal service. Anteater Pest can send a trained professional out to the property to identify, inspect and design a program for you. The Exclusion portion of Anteater's Rodent Service is designed to:
- Identify rodent and rodent damage
- Inspect conditions conducive to rodents
- Seal/Close entry and exit points
- Install traps
- Return and remove traps
- Include a 1 Year renewable warranty
Once you are armed with the right facts and materials, you should be able to handle rodents quickly and efficiently before they overstay their welcome in your home and ruin your holidays.
Skunk Trapping and Removal
What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
Trapping Gray Squirrels
Raccoon Removal & Control
Retiring to Florida has always been a popular choice and it will remain a top retirement destination for many.
Before discussing the obvious reason...the weather...let's take a look at why many high income retirees choose Florida...no state income tax...along with six other states.
Whether you agree with Rush Limbaugh's opinions or not...you cannot find fault with his decision to move from Manhattan to Florida from a financial standpoint. Not only does New York state tax income so does the borough of Manhattan...El Rushbo got a big raise when he moved to the Sunshine State.
With being near or on the water...with the kicker of no state income tax...Florida will always be a retirement haven...even with the hurricanes, humidity and bugs.
How Much is an Attic Restoration?
Does Playing a Radio, Using Mothballs, Soaking Rags in Ammonia, or Using Other Folk Remedies Effectively Remove Raccoons from an Attic?
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Whenever I talk with people on the phone and they are trying to figure out where Palm Bay Florida is I always tell them, "You know, it's about 45 minutes south of the place where they launch the rockets" and they immediately know where I'm talking about. That's just one of the advantages of living on the Space Coast of Florida.
There is hardly a person in the United States and very few in the world that don't at least have some knowledge of the Space Coast and where "the rockets" are launched from. Growing up as a kid in Brevard County it was a great privilege to be able to walk out into our back yard and watch the rocket launches that would take men to the moon and eventually the Shuttle launches that would take astronauts to the International Space Station. Not too many people in the world get to see that.
Beyond rocket launches the Space Coast has advantages that are attractive to more than 500,000 people who live in Brevard County. The beaches are a major attraction for many people as sun worshippers and surfers start flocking to the ocean in March every year. Some of the more famous beaches are Sebastian Inlet Beach, Indialantic Beach and of course Cocoa Beach, home of the hit TV show of the late 60's, I Dream Of Jeannie.
For more big time entertainment and culture, the Space Coast is situated so that Orlando and everything that goes with it is just a 1 hour to 45 minute drive from anywhere in Brevard County.
With so much to enjoy and access to many activities, recreation, beautiful weather and more, the Space Coast of Florida is one of the best places to live in the nation. If you ever get the chance to see a Shuttle launch and spend time in any of Brevard County's many quaint communities you will be hooked and then you to may want to call the Space Coast home.
Raccoon Trapping Services
Health Concerns Related to Bats
Wildlife Removal Services
- Animal Removal Melbourne , FL
- Animal Removal Palm Bay, FL
- Animal Removal Rockledge, FL
- Animal Removal Viera, FL
- Animal Removal Cocoa , FL
- Animal Removal Merritt Island, FL
- Animal Removal Satellite Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Indian Harbour Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Cape Canaveral, FL
- Animal Removal Vero Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Vero, FL
- Animal Removal Sebastian, FL
- Animal Removal Grant-Valkaria, FL
- Animal Removal Suntree, FL
- Animal Removal Mims, FL
- Animal Removal Port St. John, FL
- Animal Removal Titusville, FL
- Animal Removal Mims, FL
- Animal Removal Malabar, FL
- Animal Removal Fellsmere, FL
- Animal Removal Cocoa Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Melbourne Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Brevard County, FL