Types of Florida Animal Removal Services
How are the Pests Removed?
Once the nuisance animals have been identified, the proper steps will be taken to safely capture and remove them. If animals need to be removed from within your home or office building, our Florida technicians can identify the rodent’s entry points and recommend the necessary work to prevent future nuisance animal conflicts.
What Does Melbourne FL Wildlife Pro Provide for You, Our Customer?
- Trained nuisance wildlife control operators dedicated to solving pest animal and bee conflicts
- Fast response times for the greater [categories] area
- Control and removal of almost any pest or rodent you may encounter
- Safety for your home and family
- Solutions to provide long-term freedom from your specific animal or wasp problem
- Written estimates and warranties for all wildlife exclusion service in [categories], as well as all damage repair and insulation replacement work
- Licensed and fully insured experts for all animal removal services
Animal Damage Repairs
Attic Cleanup and Restoration
Noises In Walls or Attic
Bat and Bird Control
Property and Yard Services
Florida Dead Animal Removal
Bat Guano Cleanup
We all like to satisfy our winter needs for a warm, safe place with plenty of food in the pantry. But so do rodents and other animals. When these pests intrude on our property, it becomes a situation much like kicking out the unwelcome kid next door who is constantly coming over and staying past dinner, and insists on using everything in your house for his own purposes. There are three types of animals to watch out for as it gets colder out: rats, raccoons, and opossums.
The general types of these rodents that exist in your home can include the Norway rat, the roof (or black) rat and the house mouse. Roof rats usually stake out attics or cabinets and can climb quite well. Norway rats choose to live in the ground by digging burrows against foundations, tree trunks, and gardens. Their burrows can lead into crawl spaces and small openings around pipes which can enable them to inhabit your kitchens and bathrooms.
No matter the type of rat that lives in your home, you can be sure that it will be attracted to any food item you have in your pantry, especially high-quality food products such as meat and fresh grain. If you have pets, be extra cautious about foods being left out, because rats will smell and detect dog food that is sitting out.
Rats need one-half to one fluid ounce of water everyday when consuming dry foods. They have extremely sharp senses of taste, hearing, and smell. Once they are aware of what is within their reach and given their keen senses, rats will do anything to get to food or shelter. Overall, rats are able to enter a building through openings that are wider than half an inch across. Rats have a very short life span -- most die within a year. However, rats can breed rapidly, so even though they die off quickly, their young will survive them. Female rats produce five or six litters of about half a dozen to a dozen young each year.
Preventing Animal Pests
Here are some ways you can prevent those pesky raccoons and opossums from entering your property:
- Spray a non-chemical solution over the areas where these animals are prone to dig or consume food. This will leave a bad taste in their mouths and will discourage it from going to the same place to cause trouble.
- Use a non-drying glue when animals are climbing your bird feeder poles. Once the raccoon or opossum gets the glue from the pole on their paws, it will usually irritate them enough to discourage them from climbing the pole again.
- Implement a 24/7 motion detector near your fish pond. The motion detector will be able to detect the animal when it is in its range. The detector is non-chemical and will release a three-second spray of water to scare the pest away.
For raccoons and opossums who are already inhabiting your home, trapping with a bait (usually meat) is the most effective and viable way to get rid of them. However, you should only handle raccoons and opossums if you are an experienced handler. If you are not sure what to do, the best idea is to call an animal removal service. Anteater Pest can send a trained professional out to the property to identify, inspect and design a program for you. The Exclusion portion of Anteater's Rodent Service is designed to:
- Identify rodent and rodent damage
- Inspect conditions conducive to rodents
- Seal/Close entry and exit points
- Install traps
- Return and remove traps
- Include a 1 Year renewable warranty
Once you are armed with the right facts and materials, you should be able to handle rodents quickly and efficiently before they overstay their welcome in your home and ruin your holidays.
Raccoon Extermination Services
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
Exclusion & Habitat Modification
Retiring to Florida has always been a popular choice and it will remain a top retirement destination for many.
Before discussing the obvious reason...the weather...let's take a look at why many high income retirees choose Florida...no state income tax...along with six other states.
Whether you agree with Rush Limbaugh's opinions or not...you cannot find fault with his decision to move from Manhattan to Florida from a financial standpoint. Not only does New York state tax income so does the borough of Manhattan...El Rushbo got a big raise when he moved to the Sunshine State.
With being near or on the water...with the kicker of no state income tax...Florida will always be a retirement haven...even with the hurricanes, humidity and bugs.
Raccoon Feces & Urine – Do They Cause Disease?
Raccoon Removal Services
Squirrel Trapping Services
Can I Use Traps to Catch Bats?
Palm Bay, Florida is located in Brevard County and is the largest city in the county. It is attached to the city of Melbourne and together the attached total population is around 92,000 residents.
Historic Palm Bay, Florida
Before settlers came to Florida, Palm Bay was settled by the Timucuan Indians, who were attracted to the area around Turkey Creek at the Indian River. The fresh water springs, wildlife, oysters and fish were the major reasons for their settlement. Many anthropologists believe that the Timucuan Indians were among the first ever to settle in Florida.
The first white settlers started to settle in Palm Bay in 1850 when the city was just the little town of Tillman. Tillman became a leader in the area in the lumbering business, the pack houses, and the orange business. Orange groves dominated the area. But, real economic growth wasn't established until 1894 and the coming of the railroad. More goods were shipped to the Palm Bay area and the local merchants could ship their items faster.
Overall, Palm Bay is a great place to live if you love the beach, love the outdoors, and love the space program. It is also very close to the Florida Institute of Technology, a great technological school known for its flight program, and the Melbourne International Airport. If you're an aviation enthusiast you can always support FIT's Falcons Flight Team. Oh, and don't forget the beach. You're just 5 minutes away from great beaches on the Atlantic Ocean.
Bat Removal and Exclusion
Raccoon Control Services
What Should I Do if I Find a Nest of Baby Skunks?
- Animal Removal Melbourne , FL
- Animal Removal Palm Bay, FL
- Animal Removal Rockledge, FL
- Animal Removal Viera, FL
- Animal Removal Cocoa , FL
- Animal Removal Merritt Island, FL
- Animal Removal Satellite Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Indian Harbour Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Cape Canaveral, FL
- Animal Removal Vero Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Vero, FL
- Animal Removal Sebastian, FL
- Animal Removal Grant-Valkaria, FL
- Animal Removal Suntree, FL
- Animal Removal Mims, FL
- Animal Removal Port St. John, FL
- Animal Removal Titusville, FL
- Animal Removal Mims, FL
- Animal Removal Malabar, FL
- Animal Removal Fellsmere, FL
- Animal Removal Cocoa Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Melbourne Beach, FL
- Animal Removal Brevard County, FL